1. Poor Linds. Things started out so innocent: choosing patterns, picking fabrics, furniture hunting…
2. And then she got into a car accident and called her home decorator to meet her in the hospital.
3. And when Lindsay was supposed to show up for the big reveal of her house, she had her publicist send an email to get out of it. Classic.
4. But at least we got to take a peek inside the bedroom Lindsay sleeps in at night, right?
8. Wrong. Here are a few headlines that popped up this morning…
12. We should have known.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲