1. Back in April, Ray J released a song about his ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian called “I Hit It First.”
2. While he was coy about who the song was about, the lyrics left us without any questions:
She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.
I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West
No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.
4. Well, during the first live performance of his track “Bound 2” on Late Night…
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›