1. Last week, the rich and famous flocked to Miami’s Art Basel.
2. Lindsay Lohan was there, sharing photos of herself being very zen…
3. …and hanging out with Paris’ sworn enemy, Kim Kardashian.
4. The Hiltons were there.
5. And both ladies were posting photos of themselves near water on Instagram.
6. It was almost starting to feel like happier times in 2005…
8. According to TMZ, an incident occurred on December 6th:
We’re told … during the party, someone accused Barron of talking smack about Lindsay — and a short time later he was attacked and beaten to a pulp.
We know … 24-year-old Barron spoke with police following the incident. He claims Lohan orchestrated the beating.
Barron told cops Lindsay approached him at the party with a male friend and began screaming, “‘You talk sh*t about me to my boyfriend, this is what you get.” As the guy proceeded to pummel Barron, Hilton claims Lindsay was laughing and egging him on.
9. Barron then uploaded the following photo to his Instagram account, confirming that some sort of physical encounter DID occur.
10. Within the comments of Barron’s photo on Instagram, Paris Hilton allegedly vowed revenge to whomever was behind the attacks this screenshot taken by TMZ.
11. The threatening comment appears to have been deleted since it was posted…
12. …however Aunt Kyle — from The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills — weighed in and agreed with her niece Paris.
(So then it would seem that the comment was there at one point.)
13. The New York Daily News points to Ray LeMoine as the alleged attacker. We don’t know much about him except that he’s a New Yorker, a friend of Lindsay’s, and an apparent author.
14. Another source tells the NYDN another version of the story:
“There were a bunch of kids at the house, when Ray got back from a party, who weren’t meant to be staying there. They had all been up all night drinking and Barron was one of them,” says one source.
LeMoine asked the group to leave and Hilton took exception to it, says the source, asking LeMoine, “Don’t you know who I am? Do you know who my sister is?”
“Barron just snapped at Ray and started pushing him and shouting at him, and that’s when Ray hit him,” says our source.
15. And now Ray’s rep has given a statement to TMZ:
A rep for Ray Lemoine (yes, really) claims his fists only started flying after Barron refused to leave the house … and says Paris Hilton’s little brother got physical first.
We’re told Ray had been renting the house for a few days — and allowed LiLo to stay there because she was a friend of a friend … but claims Hilton got all pissy when Lemoine asked him to leave after the party Friday morning.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›