1. Feb. 10: Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z perform their new single — “Suit & Tie” — at the Grammys and bring down the house.
Christopher Polk / Getty Images
2. (This time last year, Jay-Z and KANYE were ruling airwaves with the release of “Otis” and “N****s in Paris.”)
Michael Buckner / Getty Images
3. Feb. 23: Kanye goes on a rant during a show in London.
13thWitness / Getty Images
4. March 9: Justin Timberlake changes the words in “Suit & Tie” as a response to Kanye.
5. March 11: Jimmy Fallon asks JT if he “changed one of the lyrics” during his performance.
In The News Today
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›