1. Whisper defines itself as a service for “posting and viewing publicly available content and sending private messages.”
Per it’s legal disclaimer:
Whisper is a service that allows users to communicate by posting and viewing publicly available content and sending private messages. Unlike other services, users do not register for unique accounts on Whisper. Whisper assigns a non-unique display name to each user, and multiple users may be assigned the same display name.
3. People took notice.
9. This recent posting might not have been interesting if an “epic bombshell” of a piece on Paltrow wasn’t just axed at Vanity Fair.
10. Or maybe if they didn’t look so absolutely miserable sitting next to each other at the Golden Globes.
11. At any rate, in case you were wondering — and you probably were — this is what “entertainment lawyer Kevin Yorn” looks like:
12. And now you know.
You may now proceed wildly speculating about the relationships of these rich and famous people.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›