1. Here’s Katy Perry’s new song, “Roar.”
2. And this is Sara Bareilles’ song, “Brave.”
3. Notice any similarities?
5. The similarities cannot be ignored. So what’s the deal, Katy?
6. Back in May, Katy Perry tweeted her love of Bareilles’ song.
7. And here are the two hanging out in December 2012.
Charley Gallay / Getty Images
8. So maybe it was a respectful, subconscious theft on Perry’s part.
9. But still, why didn’t anyone in Perry’s camp realize the similarities in the singles?
10. In the end, Sara doesn’t seem too upset about the whole ordeal.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›