1. Here’s Katy Perry’s new song, “Roar.”
2. And this is Sara Bareilles’ song, “Brave.”
3. Notice any similarities?
5. The similarities cannot be ignored. So what’s the deal, Katy?
6. Back in May, Katy Perry tweeted her love of Bareilles’ song.
7. And here are the two hanging out in December 2012.
8. So maybe it was a respectful, subconscious theft on Perry’s part.
9. But still, why didn’t anyone in Perry’s camp realize the similarities in the singles?
10. In the end, Sara doesn’t seem too upset about the whole ordeal.
11. She was actually really, really cool about it:
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›