1. The latest thing Bill Murray has done to set the internet ablaze is wearing this ensemble to the the Murray Brothers Caddyshack Charity Golf Tournament in Jacksonville, Florida.
2. Please note the PBR pants.
3. Local NBC affliate FCN13 got him to spill about what goes into planning his outfits:
6. And finally, the pants:
I’ve always been partial to Pabst Blue Ribbon. I like that beer, I think it’s good. Goes well with bratwurst. And these are the Loudmouth Guys that make these pants. I’ve never seen one that had a straight-ahead ad on them like this, so it’s kind of unusual. And you can wear this anywhere. I think Pabst Blue Ribbon crosses all socio-economic lines.
7. And what glorious pants they are.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›