1. Aaron Paul married his longtime girlfriend Lauren Parsekian on Sunday.
2. It was a carnival-themed wedding, and attendees were dressed in their fanciest 1920s clothes.
3. His Breaking Bad co-star Giancarlo Esposito was in attendance…
4. …as was Bryan Cranston. Hey, Bryan!
5. Us Weekly reports that some well-known musicians played the reception as well:
According to eyewitnesses at the star-studded event, [John] Mayer played “Daughters” as Parsekian, the co-CEO of Finding Kind Productions, danced with her father.
“Aaron came out back after John sang and caught him before he left to shake his hand and say, ‘Hey, thanks for doing that man, that was great,’” an onlooker told Us Weekly. Mayer didn’t stay long after his set. Foster The People also performed at the fun-filled celebration.
6. Aaron tweeted this photo shortly after the ceremony.
7. And if that wasn’t cute enough, here’s what he tweeted that night:
8. Congrats to the happy couple, yo!
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›