The first thing you need to know is that it all started with Kris, back in the eighties, with a travesty called “I Love My Friends”. But when her teenage daughters Kendall and Kylie started making music videos with their friends, a new spawn of family video emerged within the Kardashians, a much worse kind of family video: the lip dub.
2. November 1985: A Kris Jenner original, “I Love My Friends”
A music video that Kris made for her 30th birthday, which included messages from all of her friends (whom she loved very much, duh) including none other than O.J. SIMPSON. Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe make cameos as very tiny, innocent children. Oh, what you’ll grow up to be…
3. May 2011: Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass”
Featuring: Kim Kardashian, Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
4. August 2011: Katy Perry’s “Firework”
Featuring: Kendall and Kylie Jenner, their friends
5. June 2011: Katy Perry’s “E.T.”
Featuring: Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, and Rob Kardashian, Kendall, Kylie, Bruce, and Kris Jenner, Scott Disick, Lamar Odom, and KRIS HUMPHRIES.
Filmed in: Bora Bora
6. January 2012: Kim Kardashian’s “Turn Me Up”
This is not a lip dub, but it might as well be. This single was a huge flop and we probably would have laughed a lot harder about “Turn Me Up” had Paris Hilton’s song of the century “Drunk Text” not been leaked online soon after.
7. April 2012: “Lady Marmalade”
Featuring: Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Kardashian, Kris, Kendall, and Kylie Jenner.
Filmed in: Los Angeles, during the Kardashian family photoshoot for last year’s Christmas card.
8. June, 2012: Notorious B.I.G.’s “Hypnotize”
Featuring: Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Rob Kardashian, Kris, Kendall, Kylie, and Bruce Jenner, Scott Disick.
Filmed in: Dominican Republic
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.