1. Step one: Sleep the dreamiest dreams of sugarplums, Selena Gomez, and Miranda Kerr.
2. Step 2: Sit up.
3. Step 3: Try and figure out where you are and what you were doing before your nap.
4. Step 4. Remember *exactly* what you were doing before you fell asleep.
5. Step 5: Use pillow to punch self for getting a hangover.
6. Step 6: Put a blanket on your head.
7. Step 7: Pull up your pants and walk away.
8. Now you know how to wake up from a nap like Justin Bieber.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.