Over my winter vacation, I went through some of my old teen magazines from the years 1999-2001. Here’s some of what I found.
2. Fergie for Bongo Jeans
Along with the other members of her 90s girl group “Wild Orchid”
4. Alexis Bledel for Naturistics
5. Christina Aguilera for Fetish Cosmetics
6. Pink for Jelly Roll
7. Denise Richards for Max Factor
8. Rebecca Romijn for Pantene
9. Justin Timberlake for Herbal Essences
Along with the rest of N Sync: JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone, and Chris Kirkpatrick.
10. Queen Latifah for Reebok
11. Backstreet Boys for Milk
12. Victoria Beckham, Spice Girls for Polarioid
13. Tyra Banks for Cover Girl
14. Denise Vasi for Doritos Wow! Chips
15. Tara Reid for Hello Kitty
16. Jesse Eisenberg, Anne Hathaway for Oxy
17. Venus and Serena Williams for Milk
18. Keri Russell, Scott Foley for Fox
Along with Scott Speedman and Amy Jo Johnson (AKA the original pink Power Ranger)
19. Tyra Banks, Nikki Taylor for Cover Girl
20. Mandy Moore, Jennifer Love Hewitt for Oxy
21. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen for TGIF
I know this was at the very end of TGIF’s tenure on ABC’s Friday nights, but what in the world is “Brother’s Keeper?”
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty in the June shooting of nine people at a Charleston church, his attorney said.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.