In the latest edition of Cosmopoltian Magazine, Megan Fox is quoted as saying:
“I didn’t know who he was. I was too young for ‘Beverly Hills, 90210,’ but the first time I saw him, I got butterflies. And the first time he casually touched me? There was so much electricity. I truly feel like he’s my soul mate. We’ve had obstacles, and we’ve overcome them. I don’t want to sound corny or cliché, but I do believe that we are destined to live this part of our lives together.”
Seriously, girl? Here are 10 things you should have known about your boy that all of America’s female television viewers already knew:
1. David Silver can sing a ’90s ballad like no other.
Can anybody you know play the keyboard, sing, and spin around like that at once? Didn’t think so.
2. He had a short-lived rap career…
(But didn’t everyone in the ’90s?)
3. …and many failed attempts at a record deal.
4. David Silver won a High School dance competition
5. …and had his own signature shoulder dance.
6. Later on, David Silver would go on to write a condom jingle.
Not a career high point.
7. At one point, David Silver was addicted to speed.
Jessie Spano style!
8. David Silver wanted to have sex with Donna Martin but she said no, so…
9. David Silver cheated on Donna Martin…
10. and later had sex with Kelly Kapowski!
Nobody tell Zach Morris about this, okay?
11. But in the end, he married Donna anyway.
Because they were soul-mates! Or something.
All of that being said…
Good luck, you crazy kids!
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are facing off for the first time since the Bern's big win in New Hampshire. We're bringing it to you live 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.