1. World’s Largest Pumpkin - 1725 Pounds
Grown last year by Christy Harp.
2. Don Young’s 1658 Pounder
This one is from last year. Iowa to California is a long commute with 1600+ pounds of baggage!
3. Don Young’s 1,662 Pounder
From 2007 (not sure the image is correct, since it leads to the story but doesn’t appear in it)
4. Steve Connolly’s 1568 Pounder Sprang A Leak
In 2008, Steve Connolly’s pumpkin sprang a leak and was disqualified.
5. Joe Jutras With A 1689 Pounder
6. Bob Liggett’s 1,635.5 Pounder
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.