1. Young people know our future is at stake…
2. And we’re gonna keeping fighting all over the country.
Students in Boulder, Colorado rally against Keystone XL.
3. Because tar sands is already impacting communities.
Activists in Houston stand in solidarity with Michigan Coalition Against Tar Sands (MI CATS) and their 3 activists, Vicci, Lisa & Barb, who are facing jail time for protecting their community from Enbridge Inc.—a company responsible for a toxic tar sands spill in 2010.
4. And we need a real Power Shift!
5. A shift toward a brighter future…
6. Where energy is sustainable & our climate is no longer threatened.
7. Where our country is supporting the frontlines; not industry’s bottom line.
8. The State Department has released their review of Keystone XL.
A protest vigil at the University of New Hampshire