1. You can’t go to work / school
Sure, you’ll be a little behind when you get back on your feet, but that’s Tomorrow You’s problem. Today You has some daytime TV to watch, so get to “work!”
2. You get to catch up on your sleep
Normally if you lie around for 16 hours a day, society considers you lazy. Now you’re just taking care of yourself.
3. You don’t have to bathe
You’re already feeling like hot garbage. No reason not to look the part as well.
4. You don’t have to leave the house
For bonus points, build an actual pillow fort. NOBODY WILL JUDGE YOU.
5. You get to do all of your favorite things
As long as those favorite things are eating and sleeping.
6. Getting delivery is your civic duty
It’s not a lazy waste of money, it’s a responsible way to keep your fellow citizens from getting sick.
7. You can do a lot of sweet, sweet complaining
Break out the good cheese because it’s time to get your whine on.
8. You are medically required to eat ice cream
We’re pretty sure it contains important vitamins.
9. You get to watch TV / Netflix like it’s your job
And you may actually be legally required to binge-watch Breaking Bad.