4. You know what and where this wall is
5. You know to dress accordingly on the 4th of July
9. There is always at least one Macklemore song on the radio
He wasn’t lying about the Honda Civics in Seattle.
10. You can spot an out of towner by their use of umbrellas
And you laugh at them as they struggle with their umbrella, then you feel bad for laughing at someone you don’t know.
11. Someone you know (or even don’t know) has tried to convince you to go vegetarian or vegan
12. You are a part of the 12th man even when not at the game
Especially when playing against the 49’ers
13. Everyone shops at Urban Outfitters
Even though you work a minimum wage job, you are able to spend $60 on cardigans
14. Your Instagram feed primarily includes pictures of The Space Needle, rain, Pike Place, outfits of the day, and coffee
And you like everyone of those pictures, you’re from Seattle.
15. You know that Seattle’s Best Coffee is owned by… Starbucks
16. There is always a new Thai, Chinese, or sushi restaurant opening
18. You’re accepting of the LGBTQ community
After all, Seattle does have marriage equality, a gay mayor, and Capitol Hill.
19. Grey’s Anatomy is not a great representation…
Seattle does not have history altering events every year like hospital shootings, ferry explosions, helicopter explosions, and sinkholes.
20. You know Bill Gates is the man
Scholarships for Washington students, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and improvement to local high schools, what more can he do?