1. Ryan Gosling’s Mustache
Behind this sexy mustache lies a talented actor. And while you may know recognize it from films such as The Notebook and Lars And The Real Girl, it may surprise you that this stache also has a very talented band! Check out Dead Man’s Bones “Pa Pa Power.”
2. Dead Man’s Bones- Pa Pa Power
3. Spencer Krug’s Mustache
While Krug’s mustache often varies in size and shape, its lyrical power is always at the top of its game. With bands like Wolf Parade, Swan Lake and Frog Eyes, this is one mustache that never misses a note.
4. Wolf Parade- I’ll Believe In Anything
5. Taylor Rice’s Mustache
Big and bushy, this stellar mustache has become one of the most famed in indie music today. With its very talented band, Local Natives, you can be sure to catch this stache on stage at some this summer’s biggest festivals.
6. Local Natives- Who Knows Who Cares
7. Brandon Flowers’ Mustache
This stache just keeps getting bigger. After its breakout album “Hot Fuss,” it hit the big time. Now, with over 6 million Facebook fans and a loyal fan base, there’s no stopping this magnificant mustache.
8. The Killers- Human
9. Gaspard Augé’s Mustache
This is one mustache that will make you want to dance. This shaggy french stache is behind of one the most successful electronic artists to date. Check this stache out and you’ll never stop moving.
10. Justice- Genesis
11. Devendra’s Mustache
While the hair around it may change, the stache always seems to remain relatively the same. As one of the pioneers of the New Weird America genre, this mustache is a visionary and a true talent.
12. Devendra Banhart - Rats
13. JD Samson’s Mustache
Doesn’t this mustache scream Riot grrrl? With the most current project MEN and famed project Le Tigre, this stache has girl power coming out of every follicle.
14. Le Tigre- TKO
15. Eugene Hütz’s Mustache
This critically acclaimed mustache has become a leader of the gypsy punk genre. And look, it’s even got its own fan page.
16. Gogol Bordello- Start Wearing Purple
17. Yoni Wolf’s Mustache
This sophisticated stache leads the alternative hip hop and indie rock band known as Why? With its record label Anticon and multiple projects such a Clouddead, Reaching Quiet and Hymie’s Basement, this mustache has got rhymes for miles.
18. Why? - Good Friday
19. Bon Iver’s Mustache
After recently winning a Grammy for best new artist, this mustache has been all over the place. From the covers of music magazines to lineup of Coachella, this is one mustache you’ll be seeing a lot of in the future.
20. Bon Iver- Flume
21. Inspired By: Sexy Sax Man
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- InadaptadaSocial Mustaches You May Not Know Have Bands
- tianal2 thinks Mustaches You May Not Know Have Bands is Ew
- patrickjh2 thinks Mustaches You May Not Know Have Bands is Fail
Jesse Hughes from Eagles of Death Metal?
- Mustaches You May Not Know Have Bands is starting to get hot on Facebook Share It
- Iman thinks Mustaches You May Not Know Have Bands is Win
- misskerriann Mustaches You May Not Know Have Bands
- Oscar T. Mustaches You May Not Know Have Bands and thinks it’s Cute & Win
- sumaj Mustaches You May Not Know Have Bands
- myacupcake Mustaches You May Not Know Have Bands
- katstache Mustaches You May Not Know Have Bands
- seannyfleming thinks Mustaches You May Not Know Have Bands is Win