1. Robin Thicke’s mom is ‘Days of Our Lives’ daytime TV star Gloria Loring
2. She also had a successful music career
4. He also had a successful music career
5. He likes the weed. Admitting that he’s probably spent £320,000 on bud.
That’s like half a milli yo!
6. Robin has written songs for Brandy, Mya, Jordan Knight, Michael Jackson, and Christina Aguilera, to name a few.
8. Now he kinda looks like David Bowie
9. Or Michael from Grease 2
10. He has been a judge/mentor on the singing songs show ‘Duets’
12. In ‘07, he became the first caucasian since George Michael to reach number 1 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip Hop chart
14. He has no rhyme for this
15. Diane Martel, the veteran video director responsible for the ‘Blurred Lines’ video, also directed Miley Cyrus’ ‘We Can’t Stop’ video.
16. He is about to co-star in his first feature film opposite Jaime Pressly in ‘Abby In The Summer’
17. Robin started dating actress Paula Patton at age 16. They married in ‘05, and have a son together.
18. He performed this Totally SFW version of Blurred Lines with The Roots and Jimmy Fallon. It’s pretty great.
#BreakFree - Virgin Mobile