1. Robin Thicke’s mom is ‘Days of Our Lives’ daytime TV star Gloria Loring
2. She also had a successful music career
4. He also had a successful music career
5. He likes the weed. Admitting that he’s probably spent £320,000 on bud.
That’s like half a milli yo!
6. Robin has written songs for Brandy, Mya, Jordan Knight, Michael Jackson, and Christina Aguilera, to name a few.
8. Now he kinda looks like David Bowie
9. Or Michael from Grease 2
10. He has been a judge/mentor on the singing songs show ‘Duets’
12. In ‘07, he became the first caucasian since George Michael to reach number 1 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip Hop chart
15. Diane Martel, the veteran video director responsible for the ‘Blurred Lines’ video, also directed Miley Cyrus’ ‘We Can’t Stop’ video.
16. He is about to co-star in his first feature film opposite Jaime Pressly in ‘Abby In The Summer’
17. Robin started dating actress Paula Patton at age 16. They married in ‘05, and have a son together.
18. He performed this Totally SFW version of Blurred Lines with The Roots and Jimmy Fallon. It’s pretty great.
#BreakFree - Virgin Mobile