2. According to you we could always stand to lose a few pounds, and yet have never had enough to eat.
3. Miss a call = you assume we’re dead
5. You were so controlling, you wouldn’t even let us pick our own Bar Mitzvah theme.
6. “Is he Jewish? Is he doctor?” were your favorite questions.
7. You enjoyed hiding the afikomen a little too much,
9. Your reaction the first time I brought home a gentile boyfriend
11. You worried about getting old, and yet had a more active social life than a twenty-year-old
We feel you mom. It’s a tough gig. Happy you day.
#RetrainYourBrain - Virgin Mobile