1. If you and your friends are dressing up as a group, make sure you coordinate your costumes.
Because you’ll all want to be Bender.
3. …and you don’t have to feel old because you don’t want to go to clubs.
Let’s face it, we all want to stay home and watch TV most of the time.
4. Never force a relationship, especially if you know it’s doomed from the beginning.
5. Double dates will always suck for one of the couples.
Seriously, never do it.
6. There can be more than one “The One.”
And yes, that includes food.
9. When you start a relationship, you might end up letting yourself go a little.
We’ve all been there.
10. It’s completely valid to throw Star Wars references in any kind of situation.
11. Your best friends are those who will always tell you the truth about yourself.
Even if it sucks.
12. It’s perfectly fine for men to drink pink cocktails.
Well, they are delicious! Everybody should drink these things every day.
13. You will hate the nicknames your friends will give you, but they will do it anyway.
14. Every time you think you are being philosophical and smart, your friends will see you as pretentious.
15. The Hot-Crazy scale.
If she’s crazy, she needs to be equally hot. Barney fact.
16. Everybody goes through a hippie phase at least once.
17. If you wake up and you can’t remember what happened the night before, it’s for the best.
Some things need to remain a mystery.
18. Whenever you are in a relationship, your single friends will find you cheesy and annoying.
19. NEVER make a slap bet with a 6’2” tall guy.
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›