Knitting and wine. I know how to party on a Saturday night.
2. You wear a bandana on your head while you clean
It’s just practical
3. You spend a lot of time thinking about how you clean and actually plan it out
4. You save all your receipts
You know you’ll never need them again, but what if you do?
9. Let’s just say you love to cook
10. Enough of these “simple, fresh ingredients” and “clean flavors”, you say. Give me tiny pastry animals representing the meat under the pastry!
15. You’d rather stay in than go out some nights
16. or most nights
17. or EVERY night
19. You love and respect your tupperware
21. You Have A Thing For Plaid Golf Pants
22. or Seersuckers
23. Or these hats
26. You Prefer Gin To Vodka
Another Gimlet please…
28. You Are A Collector Of Things.
Hey, you never know when those vintage perfume bottles might come in handy…
29. You Own Sipping Liqueurs
Frangelico, Limoncello, Chartreuse, Creme de cassis, Nalewkas
31. While we’re on the subject, you used mason jars before they were hip and trendy
Mason jars are for canning, not Pinterest
34. You have a bunch of hard candies in your bag and you offer them to everyone
38. To Be Honest, You’ve Got Things Pretty Figured Out.
And you’re way ahead of schedule.
39. So Here’s To Enjoying Life While Your Friends Catch Up!
Special thanks to Justine, Rachel, Kristen, Tilli, and Rosie.