1. “Fashion is a declaration of your own freedom.”
Mzee Kidingu member of La Sape (The Society for the Advancement of Elegant People)
2. “Between Style and fashion, absolutely FASHION!”
Martine Rose’s runway show at London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2012
3. “Fashion is always uncomfortable, if you feel comfortable you’ll never get it.”
A woman protests against the new dress code and anti-pornography legislation on February 26, 2014 in Kampala, Uganda.
4. “Fabulous at any age.”
Andre Leon Talley and Anna Wintour attend the Donna Karan New York Fall 2011 fashion show
5. “Wearing night clothes in the daytime is an expected.”
Photographers captured a woman in Paris during Fashion Week, March 2013
6. “Somebody wearing your same outfit? Wonderful, you did the right choice.”
John Grimes and Edward Grimes aka Jedward arrive at the British Academy Children’s Awards 2012
8. “Wear coat as a dress.”
Victoria Beckham ripping the runway at LAX.
9. “It doesn’t matter the size of your body, fashion flatter everyone.”
Marquita Pring looks stunning!
10. “Flashy jewels personalize your style.”
Chanel Iman loving gold.