1. Top of the class will always be Cadbury Mini Eggs
Eat them like crisps? Oh yes, me too!
2. The Gold Lindt Bunny
Yes you feel guilty chomping it’s head off but only for about 2 seconds.
3. Goo dares wins! The Creme Egg is a piece of Cadbury mastery
Lick out the creme or snaffle it in one?
4. Milkybar buttons are good but Milkybar mini eggs are SO MUCH BETTER
MILKybar = milk = good for your bones.
5. MaltEaster Bunnies, like Maltesers but shaped like bunnies!
Hop into my mouth, won’t you?
7. Anything Easter themed from Hotel Chocolat
Seriously, get in ma belly.
8. The classic Cadbury Dairy Milk
Smashing it, biting into it, searching for the bit where all the chocolate congregated to make an extra thick bit.
9. The Egg’n’Spoon - these count as a high source of protein, right?
10. ChokaBlok Eggs
These are embedded with other ingredients of heaven!
12. Marks & Spencer’s eggs of creativity
I mean how great is that?!