1. 1. Our parents raised us on a cocktail of brilliant British music, Queen, Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles…
2. 2. David Attenborough has been teaching us about the world since birth.
4. 4. We have ALL the history! (Alright, not all the history but quite a lot…)
5. 5. Under age drinking at a field party was actually amazing (even when it meant sleeping in a stable.)
Paramount Pictures / Via gifrific.com
6. 6. Going to the pub when you turn 18 and acting super nonchalant.
Universal Pictures / Via horrord0ll.tumblr.com
7. 7. We went on school trips to places like Stonehenge and Shakespeare’s actual house!
10. 10. We all read Harry Potter and wanted to go to Hogwarts.
Warner Bros. / Via gifrific.com
12. 12. Fish and chips, specifically fish and chips at the seaside.
BBC / Via tumblr.com
13. 13. Love or hate the monarchy, if the Queen came to town you’d be a bit excited.
15. 15. Break your arm as a kid? No worries, we have free healthcare!
NBC / Via reservationatdorsia.tumblr.com
17. 17. We drank WKD down the park and ended up with blue tongues.
18. 18. Going to London is magical. Living in London is also pretty up there.
NBC / Via finchelobsters.tumblr.com
19. 19. Sitting down every weekend with your family for a Sunday roast.
Disney / Via tumblr.com
20. 20. Feeling way cooler than the year 7’s as soon as you get to year 8.
21. 21. We have weird, old, traditional fairs e.g. the Newent Onion Fayre where people have onion eating competitions. Yep.
25. 25. We have a huge, diverse range of regional accents that sometimes we don’t even understand.
Channel 4 / Via fanpop.com
27. 27. We KNOW how to take the p*ss out of each other.