1. As both Charlie and Moz know, sometimes all your decisions feel like this.
From “You’ve Got Everything Now.”
2. Aw, Lucyyyyyy.
We all feel like “Half a Person” sometimes, darling.
3. And of COURSE Schroeder wants to hang the DJ.
Plucked from the lyrics of “Panic.”
4. Marcie and Morrissey are indistinguishable in name and in unrequited love.
“Reel Around the Fountain” knows all about it, too.
5. And this is a pretty spot-on usage of the lyrics from “Shiela, Take a Bow.”
A central message of all Smiths records AND Peanuts comics: Life can be so terribly unfair sometimes.
6. But it’s truly Charlie Brown who gets exactly what Morrissey’s feeling.
“How can someone so young sing words so sad?”
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›