1. As both Charlie and Moz know, sometimes all your decisions feel like this.
From “You’ve Got Everything Now.”
2. Aw, Lucyyyyyy.
We all feel like “Half a Person” sometimes, darling.
3. And of COURSE Schroeder wants to hang the DJ.
Plucked from the lyrics of “Panic.”
4. Marcie and Morrissey are indistinguishable in name and in unrequited love.
“Reel Around the Fountain” knows all about it, too.
5. And this is a pretty spot-on usage of the lyrics from “Shiela, Take a Bow.”
A central message of all Smiths records AND Peanuts comics: Life can be so terribly unfair sometimes.
6. But it’s truly Charlie Brown who gets exactly what Morrissey’s feeling.
“How can someone so young sing words so sad?”
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️