1. As both Charlie and Moz know, sometimes all your decisions feel like this.
From “You’ve Got Everything Now.”
2. Aw, Lucyyyyyy.
We all feel like “Half a Person” sometimes, darling.
3. And of COURSE Schroeder wants to hang the DJ.
Plucked from the lyrics of “Panic.”
4. Marcie and Morrissey are indistinguishable in name and in unrequited love.
“Reel Around the Fountain” knows all about it, too.
5. And this is a pretty spot-on usage of the lyrics from “Shiela, Take a Bow.”
A central message of all Smiths records AND Peanuts comics: Life can be so terribly unfair sometimes.
6. But it’s truly Charlie Brown who gets exactly what Morrissey’s feeling.
“How can someone so young sing words so sad?”
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?