1. On March 25, 1983, Michael Jackson debuted his moonwalk at the Motown 25 taping.
It immediately became an iconic move–just listen to those screams.
2. So, really, it’s HIGH TIME you figured out how to do it properly.
Black loafers and sparkly socks optional.
3. Take a lesson from this fleet-footed supermarket shopper.
4. Or Justin Bieber!
10. Or, you know, just keep doing it this way. Your choice!
11. Just so long as you don’t execute a moonwalk like this poor fellow’s, you should be just fine.
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›