1. On March 25, 1983, Michael Jackson debuted his moonwalk at the Motown 25 taping.
It immediately became an iconic move–just listen to those screams.
2. So, really, it’s HIGH TIME you figured out how to do it properly.
Black loafers and sparkly socks optional.
3. Take a lesson from this fleet-footed supermarket shopper.
4. Or Justin Bieber!
11. Just so long as you don’t execute a moonwalk like this poor fellow’s, you should be just fine.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."