1. On March 25, 1983, Michael Jackson debuted his moonwalk at the Motown 25 taping.
It immediately became an iconic move–just listen to those screams.
2. So, really, it’s HIGH TIME you figured out how to do it properly.
Black loafers and sparkly socks optional.
3. Take a lesson from this fleet-footed supermarket shopper.
4. Or Justin Bieber!
11. Just so long as you don’t execute a moonwalk like this poor fellow’s, you should be just fine.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the winners of the Democratic and Republican New Hampshire primaries 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And Twitter is now offering an algorithmic version of its timeline that will prioritize some tweets over others.