1. Hello, human BuzzFeed reader. Please make sure your computing device is fully powered before we begin.
You are about to experience mass futuristic excellence in the field of music. Prepare yourselves for the robot geniuses known as “Daft Punk.”
2. The dawn of a new revolution is upon us.
And it’s going to blow your puny non-cyborg mind.
3. Your new overlords are bent on advancing the musical landscape to a much cooler and more complex place.
Their sleek appearance alone speaks of greater things to come.
4. Daft Punk has mastered your feeble wooden instruments with ease.
Their dexterous robotic digits produce sounds unlike any others previously heard by man.
5. And they manipulate mainframes of sound to suit their robotic whims.
No actual humans could make songs as great as theirs, so they are obviously fit to rule the sonic world.
6. Do not try to stand in their way.
Daft Punk cannot be stopped, and those who resist the revolution will be extinguished.
7. But don’t worry, either — love is what they’re all about.
The future won’t be a cold, dispassionate place just because human hearts will be obsolete. Daft Punk is all about that ex machina kind of romance, girl.
8. Also, they have really cool headgear.
This is a significant upgrade from the baseball caps of modern times.
9. Note that they have enlisted a sexy, dancing army to aid them in their domination.
And come on, you know you want to join up.
10. Also? Their domiciles are arguably way cooler than ours.
Fuck an apartment building, let’s go live in NEON PYRAMIDS.
11. Bearing all of this in mind, the future’s looking pretty good, huh?
Daft Punk’s world is way more interesting than the one we live in now, so you should embrace our robotic rulers.
12. NOW IS THE TIME TO RISE UP.
Show your allegiance with the new regime by partying like it’s 2371.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›