1. Let’s begin with a celebration of Elton’s endless collection of bonkers glasses.
3. He knows how to accessorize, both with brooches and people.
Just LOOK at him casually outdressing both Marc Bolan and Ringo Starr, a task I thought impossible until I saw this photo.
4. He even outshone Miss Piggy!
And was maybe the only person in history to do so.
5. Even his most laid-back looks are effortlessly glamorous.
6. But lord knows he can also work the hell out of a silk bowtie.
And again, THOSE GLASSES THOUGH.
7. Elton is literally the only person on Earth capable of making a fedora look cool.
Warning: This is a professional on a closed circuit. Do not attempt this look at home.
8. And I mean, just try to take in every single thing happening here and try to argue that Elton isn’t a golden god.
Like, literally and figuratively. Look at him SHINE.
9. You must admit, the man certainly has an eye for glitz…
10. …but also maintains an excellent sartorial sense of humor, as demonstrated in his legendary Donald Duck suit.
11. And don’t even try to be all, “He was only stylish when he was younger!” BECAUSE YA WRONG.
You see, our darling Rocket Man is a KNIGHT these days, so he has to dress a bit more conservatively now, is all.
12. JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THAT BEADING.
13. And EVERYTHING about this suit is flawless, but the shoes! Especially breathtaking.
14. We can take comfort in knowing Elton will never, ever leave his pink glitter days behind.
Thank goodness, right?
15. The pictures have spoken: Sir Elton John is a legend. Let’s just take one final second to bask in his stylish majesty.
Oh, Elton. Your mere existence is a gift bestowed onto the whole wide world, and we really couldn’t be more grateful for it.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›