5. The simple answer? Advertisements.
“I Melt With You” has been the soundtrack for cheese-centric food commercials time and time again since the 1980s, including ones for huge brands like Burger King, Taco Bell, and Ritz.
6. And although the song is occasionally used to shill for other delicious things…
9. It is, after all, a love song.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.