2. It makes perfect sense when paired with this.
3. And with macaroni and cheese, it’s meant to be.
4. So how did it come to be that the song is basically the soundtrack to THIS?
5. The simple answer? Advertisements.
“I Melt With You” has been the soundtrack for cheese-centric food commercials time and time again since the 1980s, including ones for huge brands like Burger King, Taco Bell, and Ritz.
6. And although the song is occasionally used to shill for other delicious things…
7. It’s always going to be more associated with beautiful, warm cheese.
9. It is, after all, a love song.
10. And what on Earth could be more lovable than this?
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›