4. So how did it come to be that the song is basically the soundtrack to THIS?
5. The simple answer? Advertisements.
“I Melt With You” has been the soundtrack for cheese-centric food commercials time and time again since the 1980s, including ones for huge brands like Burger King, Taco Bell, and Ritz.
6. And although the song is occasionally used to shill for other delicious things…
7. It’s always going to be more associated with beautiful, warm cheese.
9. It is, after all, a love song.
- Radical UK preacher Anjem Choudary has been charged with encouraging support for ISIS, Scotland Yard said.