2. Kiss kasket
Dimebag Darrell was even buried in one! And for the low, low price of $3,299, you can be, too.
4. Wavves weed grinder
Pretty much the most on-brand merch ever.
6. AC/DC grill mitt
If you like $30 oven mitts, you’re in luck!
8. Feist music box
It plays “Mushaboom,” which definitely wasn’t twinkly and sweet enough already and totally needed to be music-box-ified for that to come across.
10. Morrissey pillowcase
For those accustomed to sleeping alone.
14. Dr. Dre magnetic refrigerator poetry
For those who want to hang up particularly xxplosive grocery lists and chronic pictures of their nephew.
16. Justin Bieber shower curtain
There’s no way of considering the existence of this thing that isn’t at least somewhat skeezy.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›