2. Kiss kasket
Dimebag Darrell was even buried in one! And for the low, low price of $3,299, you can be, too.
4. Wavves weed grinder
Pretty much the most on-brand merch ever.
6. AC/DC grill mitt
If you like $30 oven mitts, you’re in luck!
8. Feist music box
It plays “Mushaboom,” which definitely wasn’t twinkly and sweet enough already and totally needed to be music-box-ified for that to come across.
10. Morrissey pillowcase
For those accustomed to sleeping alone.
14. Dr. Dre magnetic refrigerator poetry
For those who want to hang up particularly xxplosive grocery lists and chronic pictures of their nephew.
16. Justin Bieber shower curtain
There’s no way of considering the existence of this thing that isn’t at least somewhat skeezy.
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.