2. Kiss kasket
Dimebag Darrell was even buried in one! And for the low, low price of $3,299, you can be, too.
4. Wavves weed grinder
Pretty much the most on-brand merch ever.
6. AC/DC grill mitt
If you like $30 oven mitts, you’re in luck!
8. Feist music box
It plays “Mushaboom,” which definitely wasn’t twinkly and sweet enough already and totally needed to be music-box-ified for that to come across.
10. Morrissey pillowcase
For those accustomed to sleeping alone.
14. Dr. Dre magnetic refrigerator poetry
For those who want to hang up particularly xxplosive grocery lists and chronic pictures of their nephew.
16. Justin Bieber shower curtain
There’s no way of considering the existence of this thing that isn’t at least somewhat skeezy.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️