2. Kiss kasket
Dimebag Darrell was even buried in one! And for the low, low price of $3,299, you can be, too.
4. Wavves weed grinder
Pretty much the most on-brand merch ever.
6. AC/DC grill mitt
If you like $30 oven mitts, you’re in luck!
8. Feist music box
It plays “Mushaboom,” which definitely wasn’t twinkly and sweet enough already and totally needed to be music-box-ified for that to come across.
10. Morrissey pillowcase
For those accustomed to sleeping alone.
12. “Weird Al” Yankovic trading cards
COLLECT THEM ALL!
14. Dr. Dre magnetic refrigerator poetry
For those who want to hang up particularly xxplosive grocery lists and chronic pictures of their nephew.
16. Justin Bieber shower curtain
There’s no way of considering the existence of this thing that isn’t at least somewhat skeezy.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›