1. She’s glamorous as hell.
LOOK AT ALL THIS PERFECTION.
2. But also? SERIOUSLY SO CUTE.
!!!!!!!!!! How much do you want to just hug her and love her until you both pass out?
3. Just look at her amazing fashion sense.
Who else could pull off the insane vintage Valentino that she wore to the 2013 Grammys (with matching shoes, no less)?
5. Recognize that at this rate, she’s well on her way to an EGOT.
At just 24, not only has Adele won EIGHT Grammys to date–this year, she also took home an Oscar. Can she please do a musical in the next couple years? Just picture it: ADELE ON ICE!
6. And respect that at just 21, she had already cemented herself as a legend.
What other 21-year-old could have done all this? NO ONE, THAT’S WHO.
7. But really, Adele always knows just what you’re going through.
If you’re ever a little heartbroken, put on an Adele record if you want to hear every single thing you’re feeling reflected in her beautiful songs.
8. And she also gives great advice.
Adele knows what’s up.
9. This might be because she knows exactly what’s most important in life.
She loves to dispense this kind of undeniable wisdom.
11. And she handles her haters with confidence and grace.
Although Adele is clearly stunningly beautiful both inside and out, some misinformed/dumb people still feel the need to criticize her appearance. When she responds, she typically does it in an insanely charming way like this.
12. For all of her poise, she can be adorably dorky.
Too cute for life.
13. And she’s not afraid of showing real emotion.
Well, this is obvious if you’ve heard any of her songs. But she’s also known to get so into her performances that she actually starts crying onstage because she’s so passionate about her work. Amazing.
15. And give her the props that you know she deserves.
No, honey, Beyoncé feels like YOU.