1. Zack Attack, “Saved by the Bell”
2. The Be Sharps, “The Simpsons”
3. Pusswhip Banggang, “Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!”
Literally the best band ever, on television or off of it.
4. Dingoes Ate My Baby, “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”
5. Drive Shaft, “Lost”
6. 2gether, “2gether”
7. The Blowholes, “The Adventures of Pete and Pete”
8. The Beets, “Doug”
9. Jesse and the Rippers, “Full House”
Warning: This video is the most sensual thing you will ever see in your entire life, so do whatever you need to do to prepare yourself for that experience.
10. Dr. Funke’s 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution, “Arrested Development”
11. Mission Control/Creation, “Freaks and Geeks”
12. Mouse Rat, “Parks and Recreation”
13. The Brady Six, “The Brady Bunch”
14. Jem and the Holograms, “Jem”
15. Mystik Spiral, “Daria”
Oh, Trent. No other cartoon frontman could ever compare.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.