1. This cat/hellhound comes courtesy of Iron and Wine and a ginger boy.
Imagine waking up to this cuddling you and licking you awake while it stares at you lovingly with its horrible yellow eyes. Shudder.
2. And this sensual Phil Collins dog is just dark.
Look at it. It knows you hate it and it doesn’t care and it is going to follow you wherever you go for the rest of your life. There is no running away from Collinsdog.
3. But actually? This friendly pigcat isn’t THAT bad.
Not that that means I want to be its friend, but I bet someone might if they were lonely enough.
4. Same goes for this gross lil guy.
Aw, actually, I would almost pet this one… maybe.
5. Sadedog, however, is pretty much the stuff of nightmares.
WHY DOES SUCH A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN FACE HAVE THAT BODY?! AHHHH
6. And this one makes ME into a hybrid of hatred and fear.
If you don’t think it’s that bad, just think about what it would look like when it tried to walk around. AHH
8. Diana Ross should NEVER be a dog centaur!
Especially not one with an extra-long arm like that. Eek.
9. And this is just rude.
What are you implying is about to happen to that sweet baby deer? This photo is begging for some kind of intervention.
10. Try not to be unnerved by the sensual gaze of the Sheryl Crow spaniel.
The black and white is a nice (read: horrible) touch here. Unfocus your eyes a little bit for extra shuddering!