1. Making a dinner reservation that you meant to call in weeks ago.
No one will be any the wiser.
2. Having a great first date because you researched her Facebook interests beforehand.
She doesn’t have to know that you actually have very little in common with her.
3. Looking up a word your crush used in that last text so you don’t seem completely ignorant.
A cruciverbalist is someone who loves crosswords. Who knew?
4. Crafting insightful statuses so that your friends revel in your wisdom.
These statuses go particularly well with obscure and well-filtered sunset photos.
5. Fooling your friends into thinking you are well-traveled with a carefully “refined” selfie.
Waste no time sharing this awesomeness. With Droid Zap, you can share your photos with a single swipe.
6. Never forgetting where you parked your car because you took a photo.
Every. Row. Looks. The. Same.
7. Managing to juggle more priorities than should be humanly possible.
Just don’t tell anyone about your Voice-activated Touchless Control that allows you to use your Droid while your hands are occupied with everything else.
8. Making it seem like you know multiple languages.
Hey, being able to ask for directions to the bathroom is important to know in as many languages as possible.