1. Trying to parallel park when there is just no way.
Yet we still try.
2. When only one elevator works in the entire building.
It’s still not worth taking the stairs.
3. Public transportation of any kind.
Sometimes you wonder if there is a global deodorant shortage.
4. When your overbearing boss micromanages every little thing you do.
A reminder to fill out your expense report was exactly what you were missing.
5. When you attempt to maneuver through rush hour traffic.
Only a few more inches and I would have made it! I swear!
6. When your dad thinks he is cool and wants to hang out in public.
To be fair, having to deal with “cool” parents is a rite of passage.
7. Living in a dorm.
Ahh the good ol’ days. Never before has so much been squeezed into so little.
8. When your co-worker is sick but still insists on coming in.
But strangely enough, insists on not covering his sneezes.
9. When it’s raining out and the bus stop isn’t big enough.
Chances are it’s a Monday.