By now you’ve heard, the Fox News Mole is Joe Muto. Clad in flannel, Brooklyn-based Joe Muto gained instant notoriety on Twitter once his ouster was made public. Some people applauded. Some people were disappointed. The lesson learned: consult an IT guy before deciding to mole yourself out. IP addresses are a real downer.
1. First, let’s all get on the same page. Presenting Joe’s social presence online.
Gang’s all here! Joe Muto’s desk at Fox News…errrrr…former desk.
3. Some speculated on Fox News dedication to IE7 versus Chrome as the culprit leading Joe to go rogue.
5. Theh, this happened. Grab your umbrella, it’s raining haters.
9. Meanwhile, some saw it as a real badge of honor. A real Boy Scout that one.
11. Let’s talk about what’s next for Joe, shall we?
12. You can’t say the guys hasn’t got options. NOW CAN YOU?
15. Some are ready to carry the flag for Joe Muto. LET’S GET THIS MOLE SOME RECOGNITION, Y’ALL.
16. This is EXACTLY what the Fox News Mole story needed: a Revenge reference AND a meta moment. YOU’RE WELCOME.
17. Streams crossed. Call Ghostbusters. He weighs in on Ann Romney.
18. Clearly, this guy has not watched The Thomas Crown Affair. Or taken an art history class.
Psst: It’s Magritte, YO.
19. Streams crossed LIKE IT’S HIS JOB.
No matter the situation, ‘Top That’ is Teen Witch. ALWAYS.
20. News of the reveal really messed up this guy’s 2012 plans.
21. You didn’t think someone WASN’T going to weigh in on his Brooklyness and dapper looks, now did you?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!