Nothing says ‘Sunday Funday’ like a Twitter Q and A (#AskAziz) with America’s sweetheart, Aziz Ansari. Fresh off the release of his self-distributed, one-hour comedy special, Dangerously Delicious, he spread the love like jelly on a hot piece of toast. By the way, you DID download his standup comedy special on http://www.azizansari.com, right? RIGHT?! Five dolla make you holla.
Well, let’s make like Ginuwine and jump on it, shall we? Your saddle is ready and waiting below.
26. For starters, we established a pretty important date. MARK YO CALENDARS.
25. It’s not a Twitter chat if there’s not a birthday shout-out.
24. That bit.ly link above: BOOM.
23. Look. I know I mentioned Ginuwine. But you don’t get to jump on it here, BRAH.
22. For some people, well, Aziz just isn’t their cup of tea. HARD TO BELIEVE. I KNOW.
Every time I see @LargeMidget, I read it as Large Marge. YOU KNOW THE ONE.
21. He handles his haters with aplomb.
You guys, Marco Polo’s handle is @LIARALLDAY, so Imma not believe a word he says.
19. One woman got all Adele on Aziz.
Honey, we wish nothing but the best for youuuuuuuu.
17. Look I hate to bust a nut here — I’m no squirrel — but like, OBVI DOT COM.
15. Shaving a few minutes off the chat, it turned to personal grooming.
Notice how he doesn’t use the official hashtag. NOTICE, OKAY?
Every party has a pooper. That’s why we invited you.
Homegirl needs to slow her roll, and hashtag up.
You try it! First up: Boo of Your Dreams
Now, remedy it with Seal’s ‘Kiss from a Rose.’ Go on. I’ll wait.
With lyrics. Cause you’re worth it, Boo.
You guys, this was real fun. What would you have asked Aziz? Come at me with your questions below, m’kay?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.