Nothing says ‘Sunday Funday’ like a Twitter Q and A (#AskAziz) with America’s sweetheart, Aziz Ansari. Fresh off the release of his self-distributed, one-hour comedy special, Dangerously Delicious, he spread the love like jelly on a hot piece of toast. By the way, you DID download his standup comedy special on http://www.azizansari.com, right? RIGHT?! Five dolla make you holla.
Well, let’s make like Ginuwine and jump on it, shall we? Your saddle is ready and waiting below.
26. For starters, we established a pretty important date. MARK YO CALENDARS.
24. That bit.ly link above: BOOM.
23. Look. I know I mentioned Ginuwine. But you don’t get to jump on it here, BRAH.
22. For some people, well, Aziz just isn’t their cup of tea. HARD TO BELIEVE. I KNOW.
Every time I see @LargeMidget, I read it as Large Marge. YOU KNOW THE ONE.
21. He handles his haters with aplomb.
You guys, Marco Polo’s handle is @LIARALLDAY, so Imma not believe a word he says.
19. One woman got all Adele on Aziz.
Honey, we wish nothing but the best for youuuuuuuu.
17. Look I hate to bust a nut here — I’m no squirrel — but like, OBVI DOT COM.
15. Shaving a few minutes off the chat, it turned to personal grooming.
Notice how he doesn’t use the official hashtag. NOTICE, OKAY?
Every party has a pooper. That’s why we invited you.
Homegirl needs to slow her roll, and hashtag up.
You try it! First up: Boo of Your Dreams
Now, remedy it with Seal’s ‘Kiss from a Rose.’ Go on. I’ll wait.
With lyrics. Cause you’re worth it, Boo.
You guys, this was real fun. What would you have asked Aziz? Come at me with your questions below, m’kay?