1. Pork Buns from Ippudo
Pork Belly, Steamed Bun, and a sauce made from the heavens, you need to eat this IMMEDIATELY.
2. Slice from Patsy’s (Harlem)
There’s something different about the pizza from Patsy’s in Harlem (other Patsy’s in the city don’t compare), it is easily one of the best slices in the city.
3. Banana Pudding From Magnolia’s
Sounds so simple but it is truly one of the best desserts you will ever have.
4. Sicilian Pizza from L&B Spumoni Gardens
Made with sauce on top and cheese on the bottom, this reversed pizza will make you want to eat an entire pie by yourself.
5. Bonchon Chicken from Bonchon Chicken
Give me those. All of those.
6. Lamb Burger from The Breslin
I know I know, lamb burger? Eat this and find out for yourselves.
7. Bagel from Brooklyn Bagel
Wake up with a hangover Saturday or Sunday morning? This bagel will take care of all you need.
8. Katz’s Pastrami Egg Roll from Red Farm
Pastrami in an egg roll???? The madness! This concoction of deli meat and an Asian appetizer is a perfect combination.
9. Late Night Halal Truck (Many locations)
Depending on who you ask, certain trucks are substantially better than others. In general, any halal truck after midnight will be the best styrofoam meat dinner you’ve ever had…beware of how you’ll feel the next morning…
10. Mozzarella Sticks from Parm
Mozz sticks? Usually frozen from a box, these are made in house and are absolutely amazing.
11. Nutter Butter from Bouchon Bakery
These are just a tiny bit better than the ones your mom used to put in your lunch every day.
13. Tater Tots at PDT
These tots are even better than the hot dogs, cheesy, chili-y, and just straight up delicious.