Love this not just because my daughter is a Canadiens fan (Love me my Canucks), but the NHL and the players themselves do an incredible amount of charity work and personal donations. Best sport around!
If you visit Philly and are smart, you’ll skip the big hype of Geno’s & Pat’s and go to Jim’s on South Street for your cheesesteak. Better than both the “rivalry” locations.
- vanessas7 "21 Products Literally No One Asked For"
Response to 28 Office Costumes That Are Ruling Halloween:
Office party today.. several themes by dept: Snow White & 7 Dwarfs, Despicable Me 2, Dalmations, Addams Family, ghosts, and nurses
- vanessas7 "Cosplayers Went As The ’80s &am..."
- vanessas7 "25 Things That Happen When You're..."
- vanessas7 "Ashley Parker Angel's Shirtless I..."
- vanessas7 "Meet The Hottest Cop Ever"
Can I just place an offer for him? Forget the car. Ha
- vanessas7 "Kit Harington's Hair Actually Has..."
- vanessas7 "This Guy With Alzheimer's Will Sh..."
It was ridiculous. Thankfully where I was, the hail was about the size of a dime and didn’t cause any damage but literally a mile down the road, it damaged cars bad. Smashed windows, dented up vehicles, even broke 3 skylights at the mall. I’d hate to be an insurance agent right now.
- vanessas7 "Mark Ruffalo And RDJ's Science Br..."
- vanessas7 "Which Marvel Villain Are You?"
- vanessas7 "28 Things Said On Tinder, Defined"
- vanessas7 "Do You Actually Love 50 Cent?"
- vanessas7 "What's Your Sex Number?"