1. al-Nasser Lideen Allah Abu Suleiman
Elected Minister of War in the Islamic State of Iraq in May of 2010, Suleiman has been called the “new leader of al Qaeda” for nearly a year. [Image via yalibnan.]
2. Ayman al-Zawahiri
Leader of Egyptian Islamic Jihad. Merged EIJ with al Qaeda in 1998. Regarded by some as “the real brains” within al Qaeda.[Image courtesy of Tio’s Blog.]
3. Saif al-Adel
Al Qaeda Security Chief, believed to reside in Iran.
4. Adnan Gulshair el Shukrijumah
An American-born school teacher who is today believed to be a high ranking member of al Qaeda.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.