1. A road-safe car, that also flies!
The Terrafugia claims to be the first flying car of the 21st century. OMG.
2. A dog language translator.
So you can become truly “bowlingual” — heyo!
3. A harness for your wine glass.
So you can snack freely! Thank you, WineYoke.
4. A headband that controls your dreams.
Finally, something to make the clowns go away! Thank you, iWinks.
5. A butler that’s out of this world.
Yes, this alien butler sculpture is real. And yes, it has better abs than you.
6. A portable sail for your skates (or skateboard).
When kick, kick, push, gets old, the Skatesail will be there for you.
7. A cup holder for your umbrella.
Rain and a hot cup of coffee will never have to be apart ever again.
8. A personal, wearable sauna.
Finally, you can feel the healing and relaxing powers of heat without having to accidentally make eye contact with a stranger’s bare butt.
9. Glasses that help you read lying down.
And make you look pretty darn good while doing it. They come in a variety of styles, too!
10. A vacuum just for bugs.
Actually, sign us up — this thing not only sucks the bugs, but it also zaps them dead so they’ll never crawl out and come find you in your bed later that night… maybe.
11. A self-pouring teapot.
Because tea is hot and heavy, duh. (This one is actually an antique.)