1. Having a competitive spirit is not necessarily a bad thing.
Courtesy of Cliff Huxtable (The Cosby Show).
2. It’s what a person is like on the inside that counts.
We thank you, Danny Tanner (Full House), for the sound advice.
3. Parenting is not as easy at it looks.
Straight from the mouth of Dan Conner (Roseanne).
4. The truth about fights.
Wise words from Eric Camden (7th Heaven).
5. Know when to say you’re sorry.
Philip Banks (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) speaks the truth.
6. Nothing good happens after a certain hour of the night.
We’ve all been there before, Alan Matthews (Boy Meets World).
7. Kids all turn into their parents eventually.
Something we try to forget, via Tim Taylor (Home Improvement).
8. Stay level-headed in challenging times with a personal mantra.
9. A little white lie never hurt anybody.
Al Bundy (Married… with Children) wouldn’t lie to us though, right?