1. If you wake up looking tired, de-puff your eyes with a caffeine-based eye cream:
If dark circles are your problem area, a moisturizing avocado-based cream will lighten them right up!
2. Stay hydrated inside:
The more water you drink, the more you’ll flush out all the bad stuff that’s making your skin look dull and puffy.
3. And out:
A daily moisturizer that contains sunscreen, or a lightly tinted BB cream, is the first step to a fresh, natural glow.
4. Try a wet-to-dry powder liner for extra staying power during those long holiday parties:
Plus, those little flat brushes make applying your eyeliner’s shape a lot easier than a runny liquid liner.
5. Always have eyedrops on hand to keep your eyes looking bright:
When you’re truly tired, the whites of your eyes can look red and dull. A few eyedrops will perk them right up!
6. Use a light shimmery shadow to brighten up your eyes:
The little bits of glitter will catch the light and illuminate your face.
7. Dab, don’t swipe on your concealer for a more natural look:
It’ll blend better and won’t have that cakey, cracked look a heavy application of concealer can sometimes have.
8. If you’re feeling blah, apply a bold lip to put the spotlight on your smile:
A matte red lip is flattering on everyone and will draw people’s attention to it, making you feel fabulous.
9. Dab a little white shadow in the inner corner of your eyes to make them pop:
You can also apply a light dusting of shimmering white shadow to your cheekbones to catch the light and accentuate your face’s bone structure.