1. Sex and the City – Carrie’s Apartment – $9.85 Million
Carrie Bradshaw’s character claimed to pay $750 per month for her place, the 9.85 million price is four stories and five bedrooms.
2. John Madden’s NYC apartment – $3.9 Million
A 2,000 square foot two-bed apartment previously owned by Gilda Radner and also is the same building that John Lennon lived in and died in front of. Good luck with that sale.
3. Jerry Seinfeld’s Apartment – $574,550
Jerry Seinfeld’s apartment was New York, the actual building shown from cut scenes and commercials is in LA.
4. Mad Men – Don Drapers City Pad – $769,000
In 1960 this apartment would have cost a few hundred per month.. it will now set you back some greenbacks to purchase a one bedroom apartment.
5. Friends : Monica Gellar’s Apartment – $3,000 to $5,000 per month
The apartment was said to cost only $200 per month as it was rent controlled from her grandmother, and it could happen during the rent controlled period before WWII.
6. Will and Grace – 155 Riverside Drive – $2,500 – $5,000 per month
Will’s apartment is spacious with 2 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, other places rent for that much at the same address.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›