3. There are so many cute superhero invitations.
Like these from Sara Luke Creative on Etsy.
5. This one’s all fancy and 3D.
Available as part of a package from One Charming Party.
7. Rock candy makes awesome/non-lifeforce-sucking kryptonite.
Found on Catch My Party.
8. Comic book page cones hold Cheetos or other crunchy things.
Made with photocopies, of course! From Life Frosting.
Life Frosting also made wrappers for her drinks and hot dogs. So cool.
10. For a healthier option: SUPER foods.
You can get the printable signs over at One Charming Party.
11. Marshmallows make adorable mini-heroes!
Like your kids need more sugar, and you need to spend time making these. But still, aren’t they so cute? From Critters and Crayons.
12. These superpower cupcakes are super colorful.
For the icing lover in you, from Sugar Swings.
14. This heroic wreath’s made with cupcake wrappers.
16. Photocopied comic book pages make great DIY bunting.
17. Go all pop-arty with bright colors.
This table from Hostess with the Mostess is so fabulous it hurts my eyes.
18. Awesome for any party: balloon garlands.
You don’t even need helium for this simple decoration by A Girl and A Boy.
19. Even the condiments can get in on the fun.
Because who wants a logo in the middle of all this awesomeness? From Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss.
21. Let them make their own super hero cuffs!
This counts as a costume and a craft, and just uses glue, construction paper, and old toilet paper rolls. From Kate’s Creative Space.
22. Masks are another superhero essential.
Just Bunch has a pattern. Let the guests decorate them, or make them in advance.
23. Face paint makes a great mask too, if they have patience for it.
Lessons Learnt Journal has some great tips.
25. Tutus are great for the girlier girls (or anyone who wants to wear one!)
If you don’t want to make your own, buy one from Goody Goody Tutus.
26. Don’t forget to turn a fridge box into an epic telephone booth changing station.
Via How Does She?
28. First thing’s first: Superhero Training.
Lavender Avenue had her mini-heros balance on railroad ties and knock over the evil doll by throwing balls through a hula hoop.
30. This brave “supervillain” became a living piñata.
Every time they hit him with a water balloon, he tossed candy out of the bag. Eventually he was defeated! From Creative Green Living.
31. Commemorate the occasion with a superpower photo booth.
Like this super awesome one from One More Mushroom.
(because maybe you want to throw a super 25th birthday party…)
34. “With Great Wine Comes Great Responsibility”
From the same genius who came up with the cupcake wreath: Sweet Designs.