1. 1. Sleepy Felt Bunny Bags
Give all your little bunny friends bags of treats to celebrate spring. Some felt and thread go a long way. Directions here.
2. 2. Big Cuddly Bunny
I know I can count on Purl Bee for cute knitting patterns, so of course they have the best knitted bunny out there. Get the pattern here.
3. 3. Kissing Bunny Paper Chains
Cuter than normal bunnies: kissing bunnies. Find out how to make the bunny chain and a baby chick chain here.
4. 4. Bunny Placecard Holders
5. 5. Tiny Amigurumi Bunny
Want your yarn bunny to be smaller and quicker to make? Try this free pattern — it shows you how to make a teensy carrot, too. They don’t look so angry in the other pics, I promise.
6. 6. Origami Bunnies With Pom Pom Tails
You can string them into a garland, or just strategically place them around your house where they’ll look the cutest. Directions here.
7. 7. Bunny Butt Sundaes
Somebunny’s stuck in the chocolate cookie crumbs! Sprinkle some candy eggs and flowers around for a little more color. Directions here.
8. 8. Bunny Applique
The baby’s adorable, but you could stitch this applique onto a tee for yourself, or onto a canvas tote bag. Directions here.
9. 9. Another Bunny Garland
In whatever colors you like. The patterns on the sample are a tad overwhelming. Directions here.
10. 10. Bunny Pallet Art
No nails involved here, just some wood glue and paint. Full tutorial here.
11. 11. Felted Lop-Eared Bunny
Don’t you just want to rub little pink noses with this guy? Directions here.
12. 12. Bunny Ears
They’re better than the construction paper versions you made in elementary school. But maybe a little more complicated. Directions here.
13. 13. Bunny Jars
You need to keep all of those speckled malted eggs and jelly beans somewhere. Directions here.
14. 14. Spring Bunny Crochet
The lavender and mint colors make these little profiles enchanting. Step-by-step instructions here.
15. 15. Felt Egg Cozies
This tutorial comes with a basic pattern for the tiny egg scarf, too.
16. 16. Wash Cloth Bunnies
Because their little eyes, noses, and tails require hot glue, you won’t get to wash your face with them. But they’d make great little gifts. Directions here.
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- Two VICE News journalists, Jake Hanrahan and Philip Pendlebury, have been released from a Turkish prison. ›