1. 1. Wear Celestia’s Horn to Starbucks, Colored Wig Optional
Your barista won’t mind. These quick instructions use a headband, some paint, and Crayola model magic.
2. 2. Cuddle With Pinkie Pie While You Watch Reruns on Netflix
Make one for everyone you know who’s team Pinkie Pie. You’ll have to learn how to sew, though. Directions here.
3. 3. Play Dress Up With Your New Pinkie Pie: Make Her a Tutu Gala Dress
She has to look perfect for the Grand Galloping Gala! There are also instructions for a winter cape and boots, to keep Pinkie warm for the rest of February. Directions here, further down the page.
4. 4. Follow in the Footsteps of Friendship at the Grocery Store
I can’t find a tutorial for these awesome shoes, but it looks like they’re made with these figurines. My best guess: find a great pair of platforms, grab some super glue, a few sets of the figurines, and some plastic gemstones and go nuts.
5. 5. Put Best Pony on a Tote to Carry All of Your Pony Merch to PonyCon
6. 6. Wear Ponies Around Your Neck For All to See
7. 7. Bake a Pinkie Pie Cake Too Cute to Eat
8. 8. Use Martha Stewart’s Etching Technique to Drink from Cutie Mark Glasses
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.