Or have hubby help with the roughing up lol
Oh wow 4 weeks later? I’m so sorry! You’re a trooper! My pain lasted for about a week.
My advice calm your tits lol
No really though it’s hard for some, stay calm, my baby boy didn’t like to latch well for the first few weeks he even refused my right side every time, he still gets super excited some feeds and just headbuts my nipple with an open mouth over and over lol, he also only feeds in weird (not the lactation consultants) positions, and hates when I hold my boob, he likes when I squeeze around the Areola to the shape of his mouth (sort of like each finger is where his top and bottom lip end up when latched) then remove them once latched. It was super frustrating at first and for a week it hurt like hell, I pump, BF, and formula because my milk has little fat, even when breasts are completely emptied. He takes all well now and is happy to have it all. I was lucky my milk switched from colostrum to milk within 2 days after my cesarean section and I pumped a lot of volume :) but yeah hearing your baby cry and fuss because they won’t latch properly can be hard, engorgment is hard, lanolin while you have sore nipples is amazing, and supply goes up with demand. Keep your head and boobs up it’ll get better :)
Response to 16 Questions Men Have For Women:
1. Like someone is kneading your abdomen 24/7
2. I know a lot of my friends have faked them but I refuse to
4. Usually their most attractive physical trait, smile
5. Yes, it’s never happened to me unless it was the second sexy time in a row but still took it personal
6. Too small is less than 6-7 inches or too thin and too big is too big idk some positions are deeper and more painful than others
7. Bewbs. I love bewbs
8. I think there’s so many but mainly hormones and their effects
9. attention span
11. Women are generally self conscious or full of themselves
12. Oh gawd I’m in that boat as I type this but it’s amazing, scary, painful, annoying, tiring
13. I have before but this time had no idea till the test.
14. Yes if the female is experienced no if not
15. Lying, attention span, looking at other women, scratching ones self
16. Romanticism, good kisser, foreplay, paying attention, compliments, good hygiene, nice smile, good fitting clothes
I didn’t find it hard as my first job, still in highschool and nursing school. I found it very easy! Idk what’s so “hard” about it, just have to be a people person as with any customer service job if not get a different job. I opened closed worked week days weekends I worked grill, drive thru, front counter, dinning room… It wasn’t hard at all took no brains no thought just time… It was literally the easiest job I’ve ever done.
Yes it is
Try being a snaugher ? I get laughed at for laughing
Are you flattered when someone tattoos your lyrics on their body? (I happen to have a I will follow you into the dark piece across my hips) for me it symbolizes how deep and unconditionally I love my friends and family.
Response to 15 Noncommittal Ways To Change Your Hair:
Red cherry koolaide wouldn’t wash or dye out of my hair I had to cut it out!! And I have dark brown hair
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›