To start, let’s all acknowledge the debt of gratitude we owe to the genius behind The Cosby Sweater Project. Thank you for preserving these for future generations!
The man himself can’t help but talk about the sweaters he made famous. Unironically. I can’t decide if those are ducks or yellow hearts. A little help?
This guy is so cool, he machine-knitted a sweater of Bill Cosby wearing that sweater. It’s very meta!
Then the internet starts getting creative! First with animation…
Then with Snoop Dogg.
And while we like how it became a family affair,
Sometimes the original is still the greatest, and nothing beats Bill Cosby, Cliff Huxtable himself, in the sweaters he made both famous and infamous!
If you haven’t quite gotten your fill of sweaters yet, now would be the perfect time to head to The Cosby Pinterest Challenge, http://pinterest.com/ilovetvland/best-cosby-sweaters/, where this week’s feature is Cosby sweaters!
To see them all in the episodes you love and remember, tune in every weeknight at 8PM/7C on TV Land. Find out what channel we’re on where you live at http://www.tvland.com/channel-finder-page/
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- sarag12 thinks Cosby Sweater Extravaganza is Win
- shanedoe thinks Cosby Sweater Extravaganza is Fail
- tvland Cosby Sweater Extravaganza and thinks it’s LOL, Win & OMFG
- kellyj7 thinks Cosby Sweater Extravaganza is Cute, LOL & Win
- krisrolla thinks Cosby Sweater Extravaganza is Win
- Cosby Sweater Extravaganza is starting to get hot on Facebook Share It