Promoted
Promoted

Exploding Chewing Gum Blows Off College Student’s Jaw

A chemistry student in the Ukraine was found dead with his jaw blown off by what is believed to be exploding chewing gum, according to reports.

This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!

 
 
    Hot Buzz

    What Is The Most Underrated Amusement Park In The World?

    collection

    What’s Your Trick For Saving Money While Raising Kids?

    collection
    Now Buzzing